The International Conference “Polymers: efficiency, development, prospects – 2018” will be held on October 23, 2018 in Moscow at the Expocentre Fairgrounds. The conference is organized by the RPI company.
The conference will be held with the support of Expocentre and the Stankoinstrument Association.
The event will be held in the framework of the International specialized exhibition “Technoforum – 2018” (October 22-25, 2018). The Tekhnoforum annual exhibition has been held since 2013 and is the main industrial event of the fall, gathering more than 6,700 professionals from various industries from 20 countries around the world at one site. The exhibition program brings together the interests of manufacturers and developers of high-tech products and representatives of the industrial business. One of the key sections of the exhibition – machine tools and forming equipment for the processing of polymeric materials. The exhibition is supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Among the key themes of the International Conference “Polymers: efficiency, development, prospects” in 2018:
– Polymers today and tomorrow – traditional and new applications
– Improving the efficiency of polymer production. Import substitution and profitability: catalysts, equipment, technologies
– Focus session: machine tools and forming equipment for polymeric materials. Case-study: modernization of production and ensuring margins
– Exports of polymers and polymer products. Entering new markets: success factors
– Effective sales of polymers and polymer products in Russia
And many others.
The conference is aimed at different audience groups:
– producers of large-capacity polymers and special chemistry for them will be able to meet with their consumers;
– equipment suppliers will find new contacts among potential customers of the modernization of enterprises;
– heads of polymer production units will find answers to questions about new areas that need to be addressed;
– technical specialists will learn about the methods of successful improvement of technological and economic efficiency;
– marketers will see new directions of advancement;
– specialists and sales managers of companies will get acquainted with the most effective methods of increasing sales efficiency;
– special emphasis will be placed on the export of polymers and polymer products, which, no doubt, will be especially interesting for managers of international sales and the leadership of companies in the industry.
For questions about speaking at the conference, you can contact Elena Konstantinova by phone. +7 (495) 5025433/7878332 or by e-mail: Konstantinova.Elena@rpi-inc.ru
For participation in the conference, you can contact Aksu Ashimbek tel. +7 (495) 5025433/7878332 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org